Sunday, October 19, 2008

Many Many Projects




So there is a lot for me to do. Most of it is self created work but still, a lot to do.

I went to a craft fair earlier this year and scored some earrings for my wedding. Unfortunately, the lady did not have a matching necklace so I am in the process of either finding one or finding where i put her information to ask for a custom creation. She does beautiful work. I packed away the earrings before getting a picture.

Michael and I are knee-deep in the process of buying a house. We are now waiting for the title company and the seller (bank owned) to get their things together. Since we are going through an FHA program they have to take care of some termite business (normal in south florida). But the house is super lovely. It needs a bit of cosmetic work and eventually an overhaul of the wiring, but it already feels like home.

Meanwhile, the apartment we are in is overloaded with boxes, packed. I'm super ready to get out of here, the leaky roof for 1 1/2 years has gotten to me. I think that it's making my allergies act up more than usual.



So, what am I working on... Well, a bag for a friend for one! It's going to be felted in the end, which I can't wait to do. It's from the Stitch & Bitch book.. Letter Have it! And I'm working on a cat bed to felt for the kids :).

I wish I were more updated on this blog. Shame on me. I've been oober into what's going on but not tracking it.

No comments: