Here are my pictures of the two new necklaces I've made for the girls:
I've also worked on the boutonnieres. These are not completely done. I do have to manicure them and I am thinking about a beaded pin to hold them in place instead of trying to rig something hidden.

I purchased the feathers from Good Earth Farm in Loxahachee (spl), Fl.
Alright, I lied. It hasn't been all about the wedding. I have been working on a Hoodie from Blue Sky Apalca. Michael gave it to me for my birthday and I am getting through pretty quickly. I am already on the sleeves and I only started two weeks ago.
We are also in the process of trying the home buying experience again. We had a couple of setbacks earlier this year with the house we originally wanted and my mom getting sick all of a sudden. But, we are plugging through now, hopefully we will be able to start packing soon. I'm collecting boxes and trying to resist the urge to pack, pack, pack. It's hard. However, I did get a paint stick from Amazon. I hope it works because I have painted my apartment lovely shades, one being Chianti (and have heard the comment from the manager, you are going to paint that before you move right?... of course lady or you can paint it and take it out of my deposit) ! Which I realize I do not have ONE stinking picture of.
BTW. Side note. I took a One a Day walgreens brand of a multivitamin with time release guarana and that thing nearly made me fall out today. I was talking to my boss and my vision started to narrow and my pulse raced.. not to mention I felt like I had to vomit. The only thing I can think of that would have made me feel this way was the stinking vitamin. I didn't read that it was a much caffiene as a cup of coffee, and I had one of those as well. I've been on a low caffiene diet lately so.. you can imagine.
Well.. 20 minutes to 10pm. And I am an oldie but goodie so if I want to get some knitting in, I better go to bed soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment