Thursday, November 27, 2008

Finished Coozies

My kitty coozies are done.
I had to refelt this one :


And so is our move in !!!


In the meantime. I am being totally distracted by a few health issues. Wish I weren't. This year has been super roller coaster. My brother is still dealing with chemo. They are switching up his treatments because the tumor came back, evidently it can resist some.

And my mom, still a bit weird after the brain trauma. I know it's not overnight that someone can get over it. Not having any type of therapy isn't great either. It's hard to explain to people who meet her for the first time. They think that she is quirky but ok. For me, she's not ok.

And me, I'm working through a bunch of doctors visits. I'm not really happy about it, no one ever is. I luckily had a mammogram at 27, they found some fibriods, which means I get to go to a surgical oncologist. Just in case there needs to be a biopsy. What spurred this, well, i hate to get into the nuts and bolts of it but I did get to find out that I have a small pituitary tumor. It is affecting prolactin levels. It could be the reason I have been tired for about 6 months. And it's caused other issues. I've almost fainted 4 times this year. Once while helping the vet with Ciera, twice while talking to someone at work ( I was standing up looking down), and the last time was giving red blood cells. I attribute the first and last time to the circumstances.

How do I feel? I am a bit scared. I am a bit tired, of the ups and downs. Obviously, you can't know what happiness feels like if you don't have some pain. I wish that some of the craziness of this year was spread out over a couple of years. I have been sandwiched between happiness of a wedding and buying a house, with pain of my mother's health, brother's health, and my impeding issues.

What I plan on doing about it? Well, I have gotten out more this year than ever. Although just with the knitting groups. Luckily I have all of the wedding planning left. 3 month crunch. Yeay. I do wish at times we did elope or just get it done and over with. But at the same time, I'm excited. It's hard to explain.

Alright, enough complaining. It will all be ok. Absolutely ok. I am off to bed so I can get to work tomorrow and perhaps finish unpacking tomorrow night.

No comments: