Saturday, September 13, 2008

Complete

I am totally complete with the MudFlap tank. I added a small sleeve and took in the sides so it doesn't gap. I am a proud person of a finished item. I have to block it, though I am not sure how, but for now, it's awesome.
This sleeve is an update that I made because the tiny tank top looked a bit weird on me. Oh really, I realized that I was a little too old for that type of look, no longer a junior. It's weird to have your craft speak to your age, it's actually quite RUDE!











Ok. Meanwhile I still haven't done much of my wedding crafts. But I have found a invitation that I think will be the one that I am sending. In fact, I know it. I just have to decide how many I need since it's a minimum 50. But it is a put together, pre cut craft project:
Well, that's all I have time for today. On to the cleaning and crafting!

No comments: