Saturday, August 9, 2008

Too Little hours

I envy those who are working in Utah now. They have 4 day work weeks with 3 days off. I'm not sure if it applies to the service industry because theoretically, they would have more people coming out to eat and things on their long weekends. Anyway. I have too little time to do housework and crafting equally. Regretably my crafting wins out and my house looks a bit disheveled, depending on when you catch me. I guess it doesn't help to be going to sleep by 10 pm but what can a girl do?

So what have I been working on? Well, wedding things. For one I am doing my guy's boutonnieres. I think that I will save some funds making them myself from peacock feathers. I need to add something to it though but I can't figure out what.




I have also finished matching aprons for my friend and her daughter. Granted her girl is not even a year yet but I had a request that I had to finish.


And here is Cedric modeling this cat stole. Really it's something I had buried in a bag that I made on the plane last visit to NOLA.
I am still working on my mud flap t but it's almost done. I can probably push myself tomorrow, after cleaning up of course! ;). I have to move on to other projects, one being a felted purse or two.

See you on the next update.

No comments: